Q:Super crush :">
Uhm, hello there and thank you? :))
Q:I'm a big fan of yours!:) I hope you'll write more stories:">
Yes, I do plan on writing and of course posting my stories here again. Thanks! I highly appreciate people who take time to read my works. :)
Q:Have you ever met anyone who smiles that melts away your anxieties
Once, but that was a long time ago. As of now, none yet but I’m still remaining hopeful for the months ahead. :)
Q:Ang cute mo. :)
But seriously, who paid you.
Q:What if your future wife doesn't like the names Luke or Leia?
I’m assuring you, I’ll have my way. *evil grin* But yeah, maybe before we get married or while we date, I’ll bring it up that in the future I’ll name my future children Luke and Leia, just enough for her to know how important that is to me.
Q:Tag! Share 10 facts about yourself and pass this on to 10 of your favorite followers.
1. I have an obsessive-compulsive disorder. No, not the personality disorder but the anxiety one.
2. I’m an aspiring novelist and fictionist taking up an engineering degree. Yes, I love both Math and Literature.
3. I’ve never had a girlfriend.
4. It’s because I’m extremely picky. I have this belief that my first girlfriend should also become the mother of my children. Yes, this is extremely cheesy which leads us to number 5.
5. I’m a hopeless romantic. Shoot me but there are still people out there like me who believes in chivalry and the magic of destiny.
6. I shall name my future son and daughter, Luke and Leia. No exceptions shall be made.
7. (500) Days of Summer is my all-time favourite movie.
8. I have a bad case of motion sickness.
9. At least once in my life, I want to visit Japan especially Hiroshima, Kagoshima, and Tokyo.
10. I’m still waiting for my Hogwarts acceptance letter. Errol, where’d you bloody lost it?
Q:Are you a cat or a dog person?
Well this is random. Not sure. Never had a cat nor a dog, but I think I prefer dogs. I imagine myself training a dog how to kill in the future.
Q:What kind of things (qualities, etc) do you look for in a girl?
To have a passion for literature, that’s pretty much what I look for in a girl, but along those lines, I look for kind-hearted ones with smiles that melt away your anxieties during rainy afternoons. Despite those, what I look for in a girl is our fair share of differences and similarities: having her own sense of justice, her own biases, her own opinions, her own stand with movies, yet whatever contradictions we come across with, she would have the maturity to understand that differences aren’t obstacles.
It’s a lot to look for in a single girl, and yes, I’ve already considered that she doesn’t exist at all, but I take all of this seriously because if not then that’s two more broken hearts to add with the others out there.
Q:Hey! Do you have a goodreads acct? Can you suggest me some good books to read? And do you read John Green's book btw?
Hey there, yes, I have a Goodreads account, but it’s pretty much unused and not updated. I’m planning though on fixing it within a few days. Since I don’t know your taste in literature, I’m just going to enumerate some good books I’ve read in the past year, and before I recommend, yes, I read John Green books.
Here’s a list of some good books I’ve read recently:
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman by Haruki Murakami
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green
- Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs