Q:What age do you want to get married? Have kids?
I was about to say 24, but when Ted from How I Met Your Mother said that, he ended up getting married 10 years after, so I’m guessing when I’m around 25-26 years old. About having kids, maybe a year after I get married. I’m pretty straightforward when it comes to these things seeing how traditional I am. :)
August 10, 2013, Saturday,
Maybe there’s a lot more ahead than I expected. The road can never lead me straight to where I want to be. If it did then before I could even get there, I would know what awaits for me in the end. There has always been comfort in not knowing but at the same time, it is unsettling as it has been comforting. I may put too much effort on my future, but I like it that way.
These days have been difficult in ways more than one. I can’t put my thoughts on what makes it difficult. I just know in fact that it is. Our exams may take part for most of my anxiety, but something more clinches onto my heart. Maybe it’s the fact that I’m closer on finding out what the future has for me or maybe it’s just my obsessive-compulsive disorder kicking in. Which of the two it may be, I’m fairly sure of one thing. I’m looking forward to the promise of the months ahead. From what I’m expecting, the (500) days are over, and I’m back at Day (1). This could be the autumn a person in the Philippines can only have once in their life.
Q:Have you ever kissed someone you like?
Setting aside my parents and family, yes, but that was a long time ago, and it wasn’t anything serious. Just a kiss on a cheek. I haven’t really kissed someone yet.
Q:Super crush :">
Uhm, hello there and thank you? :))
Q:I'm a big fan of yours!:) I hope you'll write more stories:">
Yes, I do plan on writing and of course posting my stories here again. Thanks! I highly appreciate people who take time to read my works. :)
Q:Have you ever met anyone who smiles that melts away your anxieties
Once, but that was a long time ago. As of now, none yet but I’m still remaining hopeful for the months ahead. :)
Q:Ang cute mo. :)
But seriously, who paid you.
Q:What if your future wife doesn't like the names Luke or Leia?
I’m assuring you, I’ll have my way. *evil grin* But yeah, maybe before we get married or while we date, I’ll bring it up that in the future I’ll name my future children Luke and Leia, just enough for her to know how important that is to me.
Q:Tag! Share 10 facts about yourself and pass this on to 10 of your favorite followers.
1. I have an obsessive-compulsive disorder. No, not the personality disorder but the anxiety one.
2. I’m an aspiring novelist and fictionist taking up an engineering degree. Yes, I love both Math and Literature.
3. I’ve never had a girlfriend.
4. It’s because I’m extremely picky. I have this belief that my first girlfriend should also become the mother of my children. Yes, this is extremely cheesy which leads us to number 5.
5. I’m a hopeless romantic. Shoot me but there are still people out there like me who believes in chivalry and the magic of destiny.
6. I shall name my future son and daughter, Luke and Leia. No exceptions shall be made.
7. (500) Days of Summer is my all-time favourite movie.
8. I have a bad case of motion sickness.
9. At least once in my life, I want to visit Japan especially Hiroshima, Kagoshima, and Tokyo.
10. I’m still waiting for my Hogwarts acceptance letter. Errol, where’d you bloody lost it?
Q:Are you a cat or a dog person?
Well this is random. Not sure. Never had a cat nor a dog, but I think I prefer dogs. I imagine myself training a dog how to kill in the future.